Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Classroom Screen






 Our technology coach showed us this awesome free website. It’s called Classroom Screen. I use it in my classroom daily. It’s the perfect resource that has plenty of tools available on one screen. All you need is a computer, projector, and internet connection.





First, I want to point out that you have access to several different languages. It converts the text into the language of choice. That’s an excellent opportunity, especially if you teach a foreign language. I think about one of my friends from Louisiana. She’s a Spanish teacher and this would be a perfect tool for her to use in her classroom.






You have the choice to set the background. There are many crisp, clear images that can be used. There are also solid color backgrounds as an option to reduce distraction. My favorite part about this section is you can upload your own image. This allows me to upload images based on the seasons, holidays, or topic discussed in class.



There are several tools available. The best part is it’s all on one screen at a time. The creator really had a classroom teacher in mind. It’s so nice to not have to bounce back and forth between several different windows. I know that there are many wonderful tools integrated in different software programs. I have found that for me personally, this site has everything I need in one easy location.

If you haven’t tried classroomscreen.com, I highly recommend you check it out. You won’t be disappointed. Here’s what my classroom screen looks like this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment